Relaxed styling in neutral tones.
7 Ways for 7 Days - Episode
This 7 ways is all about relaxed styling in neutral tones for an overall look that is soothing, gentle and timeless.
One thing we love about these neutral shades is their undeniable timelessness. Neutral tones will never go out of style and can remain as a staple in your wardrobe for seasons to come.
Whether you style it tone on tone or contrast it these are definitely some wardrobe staples.
First up a sage green soft touch jersey bomber jacket.
This logo tee, love it!
You can count on these pants when you want to look casual but chic.
Add a bit of sparkle to your casual every day look with this loose honeycomb knit with gold lurex thread running through it.
Jeans, always right, never wrong! The detailing on these jeans make them oh so right!
We’ve teamed each of our looks with white Woden sneakers. At this stage we’ve all had a white runner as part of our spring summer wardrobe but just like your white T or shirt they need refreshing. These are leather, have a cork sole. It's the Cork sole that gives them the edge over any other trainer. It is shock absorbing and softens the impact of walking on hard surfaces, dissipating energy.
- It is an naturally antibacterial product, which also prevents fungus to build up in your shoes
- It is an excellent insulator, preventing from over-cooling or over-heating
- It absorbs up to 67% of humidity in 8 hours and dries out to 100% in 16 hours
- It stays relatively odor resistant by normal use (need to be dried out completely time to time)
- It is a recyclable and biodegradable product
- It is naturally renewable
- It is washable up to 40ºC
...& when you feel like a lift, try these platform white trainer with the same cork insole benefits.